Back to the Future
Over the course of nearly three years, our project will support 21,722 Syrian, Jordanian and Lebanese children, by providing remedial classes, homework support and rehabilitating schools. Find more about our work here.
- Access to education for Syrian, Jordanian and Lebanese children.
- Promote school enrolment and improve retention in the formal education system.
- Increase awareness about the right of children to access education.
Project in two countries:
Lebanon – Jordan
Locations of our educational activities:
In our ‘Back to the Future’ educational centers we provide (see map):
- Community-based early childhood education (CB-ECE)
- Basic literacy and numeracy (BLN)
- Foreign language course (FLC)
- Homework support (HWS)
At governmental schools, we support children enrolled in schools with remedial classes, homework support and foreign language classes (BLN, HWS and FLC). In our own educational centers, we support children enrolled and not yet enrolled in schools with classes (CB-ECE, BLN, FLC and HWS).